Effectus Corporation is an environmentally friendly organization engaged in the recycling, reprocessing and distribution of plastic resins. We focus primarily on Polyamides (Nylon), Polycarbonate (PC) and Polyethylene (PE) resins and compounds.
We are also a plastics manufacturing company that produces industrial products using our own recycled resins as feedstock. By doing this, we help to keep plastic waste out of landfills. We specialize in heavy gauge sheet thermoforming and compression molding processes.
We have our sales and marketing offices in the Houston, Texas area and have processing facilities in Texas and Mexico.
In addition to our recycling and thermoforming plastics business, we also offer toll plastic processing, contract assembly and light manufacturing in our facilities in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico; Altamira, Mexico; and El Paso, Texas.
Recycling today, for a better tomorrow.
Our mission is to process plastic scrap so it can be used in-house or by an outside company, to produce a final manufactured product. By doing this we are keeping millions of pounds of plastic waste out of landfills, giving plastic a second life. We do this to promote recycling and keep this planet for future generations.
We are committed to recycling and making the world a better place. WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Conduct business activities in the most clear and transparent manner.
- Provide high customer service to our customers and suppliers.
- Respect and value our customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to the people and companies involved.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be responsible, dependable and accountable.